Thankfully, I don’t experience this. I’ve learned alot from Jim and Joel, as far as management goes… so I am relieved! Whew.
10 Reasons Your Team Hates You:
10. You don’t prioritize.
9. You treat them like employees.
8. You don’t fight for them.
7. You tell them to “have a balanced life” then set a bad example.
6. You never relax.
5. You micromanage.
4. You’re a suck-up.
3. You treat them like mushrooms.
2. You’re above getting your hands dirty.
1. You’re indecisive.
I actually think #10 combined with #1 is the most important. The other stuff is easy to correct, in my opinion. What do you think?
Read the full article:
thoughtLEADERS, LLC Blog: 10 Reasons Your Team Hates You (They Just Won’t Say It To Your Face)
Shared via AddThis