So much has happened over the last few months, and I’m not sure where to start this post. Let’s just outline the last couple of months in simple bullet points of what’s been going on over here:
- Been on the east coast (in Maryland) since the beginning of March.
- Converted the majority of the lights in the house to smart switches that are now controlled by voice with Google Home.
- Installed two Nest security cameras to monitor our back yard and garage.
- Installed two litter robots, which have saved a ton of time for Annie and me.
- Installed 3 fans in the house.
- Installed four 3’x6’x1′ garden beds, with drip irrigation.
- Installed irrigation to the front of the house to water our potted plants.
- Planted Cleome flowers to our front garden bed.
- Added mulch to the tree and did a little landscaping.
- Became CEO of Input.
- Still paying for my apartment in San Francisco.
- Unable to use my car, because it’s in San Francisco.
- Upgraded my laptop to something that can actually do some heavy lifting.
- Installed a professional mic to my workspace setup.
- Starting to learn how to stream live.
- Hooked up my Nikon Z6 to my computer to use as a web cam.
- About to install pro lighting to my workspace, so it looks better for streaming and video calls.
- Continued my dietâ€”not eating beef, chicken, pork, etc.
- Haven’t really lost much weight because I’ve been badâ€”eating too much fast food.
- My parents visited me a few weeks ago and I caught up with them.
- Been exploring Google Earth and putting together a bucket list of places I’d like to visit.
- Helped some friends edit some video.
- Started playing some games with friends and streaming to Twitch.
- Spent more time hanging out with Annie and our cats.
I guess each one of these bullet points could have been a blog post, but it’s just so hard to sit down and write sometimes. We’re past the halfway mark of 2020, and I need to start to update my priorities.
I hope everyone has been well. I think times have been tough for everyone with all the changes that are happening in the world. If you need support, want to jam, play games, browse Google Earth, or just talk, I’m here for yall.