Visualizations for Facebook vs Others

Based off AddThis’s data, Facebook makes up roughly 30% of all the sharing on the web. While that is enormous for one service, we sometimes loose sight of the other 70% of services used to share. These are some visualizations I sketched out to illustrate this concept.

Let me know what you think!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *