Thank You, from Chrome

Pretty inspiring video from Chrome. I’m really enjoying where the web is going. It’s pretty crazy how much Chrome is taking over—it’s not just a browser anymore. At work, I pretty much spend 90% of my time on the web using Chrome. The other 10% is used for native apps like Adium, Mail, etc. On the other hand, I primarily use Safari on my home computer.

How many of you guys are using Chrome as your main browser now?

2 thoughts on “Thank You, from Chrome

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *